Today we started a new swap of identities. Giselda become Cristian, Cristian moved in Tanja’s body and Tanja discovered Giselda. A hard and difficult process of finding our fragilities….
“In the last 24h I achieved to:
– roll several bad cigarettes
– finally buy the soap I wanted to buy at the pharmacy
– try my emotional solo in a new way at Cristians flat
– forget how to speak in my own language, but speak quite well norwegian
– get a compliment on my romanian pronunciation from a taxi driver
– take the metro in Bucharest
– remember that I can dance as a gypsy bride
– keep over 50% of my dancing even in the new body
– remember to put on my perfume
– get rid of the rash on my chest
It was a good day.
this hours was very uncomfortable and painful to be. My boots was harding me a lot, and my body was in conflict with my mind and the opposite, did no know exactly where to put the thinks.
realising that i don’t have so much information about me or I forgot them, I started to watch norwegian movies for the language and tried to look again for my movement quality.
I felt like I started to loose my identity and I can´t connect with myself so good like the other days.
I was trying to flirt again with cristian as usual but i decided not to remain at his place after, where we had a very good diner all together. I was no more then 20% of myself because of the cristian influences.
trying to redo my solo was a hard job for me today but in the and i had the feeling that i was there.
I made a lot of pictures and I play with the lights at cristian´s flat. I have one more task to do.
the taxi driver said that the people in rusia have a better life then in romania
i was really faling in love with cristian today. i am glad that I had the change to go with the metro to cristian´s place, where it is so nice, cosy and we spend time discussing about contemporary dance, playing with the lights and watching giselda´s solo.
It was a good day,