The board of the „E-Motional: rethinking dance” has recently selected the artists to participate in MAP – sharing of processes in Porto, organised by Fabrica de Movimentos between September 9-17, 2014. A number of 42 eligible applications have been received from 16 European countries – Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland. A number of 6 artists/ projects have been chosen to participate to the MAP in Porto, as follows:
– Mariela Nestora, Greece, project – “Lecture performance on collective choreography project (CCP)”
– Mirko Guido, Italy/Sweden, project – “Fluid Landscapes”
– Fernando Belfiore, Netherlands, project – “AL13FB<3”
– Ana Renata Polonia, Portugal, project – “MESA”
– Guida Maurício, Portugal, project – “Square of Disquiet”
– Dilmana Yordanova, Romania, project – “In Total Balance”
The board of the project was composed of Ștefania Ferchedău & Cosmin Manolescu (ZonaD/ Gabriela Tudor Foundation, RO), Olga Zitluhina & Daiga Rutka (Association of the Professional Dance Choreographers of Latvia), Alberto Magno (Fabrica de Movimentos, PT).