(photos by Ciprian Gheorghe)
Today I don’t like contemporary dance because:
– this art form is living in a too small closed circle and doesn’t reach a larger audience (the audience is usually artists, friends of artists, family and boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands etc)
– artists are too crazy;
– concepts are too complicated and most of the works are superficials;
– artists doesn’t think to much to the audience;
– sometimes, nothing is something, instead of being just nothing;
– it is a too fragile art form.